this is a local brew tour of the brew pubs around the area they include: Mad Horse Brew Pub, Belly Love, Corcoran Brewing Company, Adroit, and Old 690.
- leave the Homestead at noon for the first the first stop, at Mad Horse, and sample a few beers. I suggest a nice pretzel to accompany the beer.
- next enjoy a nice drive down into Purcellville for the next three pubs, starting with Belly Love. While there, if you are hungry, try out one of the unique dishes on the menu.
- now, swing over to Corcoran Brewing Company for one of their nice flights.
- once you are done there, take a quick jump up the street for the unique experience of Adroit Theory. I really enjoy their unique fusions of flavors
- for the last stop, enjoy a short trip up old 690, Hillsboro Road, to a nice farm brewery, Old 690.
Below is additional information on the breweries, please review and check their websites for additional information as hours and brews may change.